Most of the Obese or overweight patients will be dealing a lot with fatty liver issues. It’s because once you whole inner system is overloaded with toxins and fat deposits, it’s the duty of Liver to detoxify and clean all those. Poor Organ, in this process, it doesn’t have anyone to take care of its detoxification process.
Let us take of our Liver and focus on its detoxification process, at least once a while.
Or else if the main detoxification Organ itself is loaded with toxins, the whole system will collapse and your body will be filled with toxins and lead you to sepsis and ultimately Death.
There are many foods that help to remove toxins from your liver and flush out all the unwanted fat deposits. Here are a few them…
1. Leafy vegetables: Dark leafy vegetables are the most powerful tools to cleanse the liver. The chlorophyll in plants neutralizes the heavy metals, chemical pesticides and other toxins, so they are easily washed out.
2. Beetroot: The good amount of soluble fiber and antioxidants in beetroot helps in flushing out the toxins from the liver.
3. Turmeric: Turmeric helps in activating the liver enzymes and these liver enzymes functions actively in removing all the dietary toxins and carcinogens. So don’t miss to add a pinch of this spice in your daily diet.
4. Avocados: Avocados stimulate the secretion of a major detoxifying enzyme in liver, which is Glutathione. Glutathione helps in filtering out the harmful toxins from the liver.
5. Raw vegetables: Raw vegetables are also a good source of detox foods for liver. The good amount of fiber, antioxidants and chlorophyll flushes out all the toxins from the liver. Raw vegetable juice with a mixture of 2-3 vegetables taken freshly daily will keep your liver healthy and fit.