Everyone in the universe wishes to have a glowing and flawless skin. Women crave for wrinkle-free skin, teenagers have a problem with their acne, elderly men are suffering from pigmentation over their face, and few suffer from either too oily or dry skin problems.
Overall, for having a perfect skin tone, the most important factor is to regularize your internal system, which is the worlds’ powerful machine.
In order to nourish our internal system, opting for healthier food options is the solution for a beautiful and radiant looking skin.
Here are certain foods, that help in keeping your skin perfect:
- WATER: Water is essential for clear skin. Drinking enough water daily helps in flushing out all the toxins from the body. As the toxins are removed, there is no chance of inflammation within your body. Thus your skin appears more clear and healthy.
- VITAMIN C RICH FOODS: Including Vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables in your daily diet helps in the repair and synthesis of the collagen which helps in maintaining the integrity of the skin texture and elasticity.
- GREEN TEA: Rich in antioxidants green tea is highly recommended for glowing skin. It is also known to remove the toxins from your body and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- NUTS: Nuts rich in Vitamin E and Selenium tend to protect your skin from the toxic UV rays. They also tend to improve immunity. Zinc and selenium in Nuts are excellent antidotes for acne. So, instead of trying out those harsh chemical creams and facewashes for your stubborn oily pimples, why not rely on Mother Natures foods(dry fruits). Daily few dry fruits in the diet will help in keeping your skin smooth & clean
- SWEET POTATO: The present superfood has an excellent antioxidant property in the form of beta-carotene, which gets converted into Vitamin A once it gets metabolized. As you all are aware, Vitamin A is used extensively for the repair of skin cells.
- FLAX SEEDS: Flax seeds are important essential fatty acids (omega-3-fatty acids) and help in maintaining the moisture of the skin. A teaspoon of flaxseed powder is helpful for people suffering from dry skin issues and allergies.
- BEETROOT: Another colorful vegetable is beetroot, rich in beta carotene, which helps in purifying the internal system. A small glass of beetroot juice will do wonders to your skin from inside much more than your costly facial appointments in the beauty parlour.
Avoid added sugary, fatty, oily, and processed foods that will damage your skin and result in awkward acne, inflammation, wrinkles, and dryness of your skin.
EAT CLEAN FOOD TO STAY CLEAN.