Look into the Health benefita of Coconut oil, and how it helps in reduction of all the bad fat deposits in your body.
1. HAIR CARE: As we all know that coconut oil applied topically gives a conditioner kind off effect to the hair. The reason behind it, is the Vitamin E content in it, which helps in maintaining the moisture of the hair and also the scalp and thus preventing the occurance of dandruff. Using coconut oil in your food, helps you to reap all these benefits more effectively.
2. IMPROVES DIGESTION: Coconut oil helps in improving the digestion, and also aids in curing any stomach infections. The medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil are converted into a substance called Monolaurin, which is generally present in breast milk and is known for its excellent antimicrobial properties, thus protecting your tummy from unnecessary infections.
3. REDUCES TUMMY FAT: Coconut oil acts a slimmer food, as most the nutrients of coconut oil constitutes of saturated fats (medium chain fatty acids) which are metabolized into ketones and these ketones are perfect in reducing your hunger levels. Medium chain fatty acids in turn are also famous for its effect of increasing the metabolic rate, thus helps in burning fat faster. Few research studies have shown that a daily 2tsp of coconut oil helps in reducing your waist line, atleast to some extent in about 12 weeks. People in the tropical countries are live examples for the above statement, as their staple food mostly constitutes of coconut.
4. GOOD FOR HEART: Cutting the misnomer, that saturated fats are dangerous for the heart, recent studies have proved that the medium chain saturated fats helps in improving the HDL cholesterol which is the so called good cholesterol, and also helps in reducing the bad cholesterol (LDL). Coconut oil has proven to benefit pre- menopausal women from getting heart diseases according to certain studies.
5. EXCELLENT FOR DIABETES: Insulin is secreted more effectively when coconut oil is included in your diet, thus helps in suppressing the hyperglycemic levels in diabetic patients. And indirectly by reducing the tummy fat or overall obesity by acting as an appetite suppressor, coconut oil reduces the incidence of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.